We are looking for an ambitious and articulate Content Executive to join our client serving team.
You’ll be passionate about creating content strategies and have the ability to deliver highly engaging content across a range of platforms to help raise our client’s profile, move audiences, promote their product or service and drive results.
You will support the Client Services team to deliver projects and provide content writing and distribution for the Communications department. This often means juggling several tasks and working towards tight deadlines. This role requires someone who is highly organised, proactive and with an excellent eye for detail and a willingness to learn.
You’ll be an integral part of an entrepreneurial team within a fast-paced business. You’ll need to love what you do and care about the work you and your team produce.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Create award winning content strategies (with support and training) for both on site and off site channels
- Ensure delivery of client content strategies, working alongside the Client Services team
- Write content for clients across a range of channels from web to social and print
- Create social calendars with a focus on meeting objectives/required results
- Press release writing and distribution
- Measure the impact of your content and analysing the data to make informed decisions
- Communicate and work effectively with suppliers, briefing them, raising PO’s, negotiating on quotes and agreeing on suitable delivery milestones
- Proof read written documents and visual concepts, artwork and presentations
- Manage client work in progress trackers and budgets
- Media monitoring and support
- Creation of award submissions
What You’ll Need:
- An ability to manage workload effectively, prioritise to do lists and work across multiple projects at any given time
- Have excellent communication, organisation and motivation skills, with the ability to meet and exceed expectations
- Hands-on approach
- A focus on exceptional quality and delivery
- Confidence and flexibility to work across a wide range of sectors and clients
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as alone
- Self-starter with a positive can-do attitude
- The desire to go the extra mile to deliver for clients
- A keen interest in keeping up to date with general industry news and trends
- A passion to keep learning and developing through CPD
What you’ll get in return:
- A salary of up to £24k (based on experience)
- Flexible working hours
- 34 days holiday (inc Christmas shut down)
- Two days office based and three days optional (remote working or office)
- Birthdays off
- Clear progression paths into your next role
- A supportive and encouraging team to work alongside
- Full training through the Fabric Academy programme
- A MacBook
Closing date for this position is Friday 15th October 2021
We’re committed to providing equal opportunities and building an inclusive and diverse culture at Unwritten. We openly encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates.
To apply for this role please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com