We are looking for a confident and experienced sales professional with sound business acumen to help drive the business forward.
You’ll have at least 2 years sales experience with a proven track record of meeting targets. You’ll find working to an imminent sales target motivating but understand the benefit of forging solid relationships with your clients, viewing their accounts as long-term investments.
You’ll be an integral part of an entrepreneurial team within a fast-paced business. You’ll need to love what you do and care about the work you and your team produce.
Each day is likely to be different and may require a range of abilities to be used. From impeccable people and communication skills through to a proactive approach to finding new opportunities, nurturing relationships and securing contracts.
What you’ll be doing:
- Actively seeking to identify new business opportunities
- Effectively nurturing relationships and agreeing contracts
- Working to achieve agreed sales targets
- Creating and presenting proposals at a senior level
- Pitching the agency and our offer to new clients
- Meeting with clients and determining the customer’s marketing needs
- Performing senior-level client negotiations, with clear and substantive speaking, writing and presentation skills
- Providing the highest level of service, supporting the agency in creative and commercial success
- Developing and implementing strategic plans to help acquire new clients nationally
- Actively seeking new ways to promote and advocate for the agency
- Attend networking events, conferences and seminars
What you’ll need:
- Confidence, with a friendly approach and to be highly persuasive
- The foresight to recognise PR and networking opportunities to raise awareness of the work we do
- A track record of building peer-level, client relationships
- To be comfortable interacting with clients at a senior or board level
- Ability to be organised and results driven
- Refined written and verbal communication skills, plus strong attention to detail
- Ability to build strong working relationships with your team (account management, admin and studio teams)
- An interest in industry news and trends
- Be effective when working autonomously or as part of a team
- Full UK driving license
To apply for this role please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Closing date : 28th May 2021