We are looking for a bright and articulate Account Manager to join our client servicing team.
We need someone from a marketing background, passionate about solving problems, all things creative, and a desire to deliver outstanding service to our clients.
We are looking for a bright and articulate Account Manager to join our client servicing team. We need someone from a marketing background, passionate about solving problems, all things creative, and a desire to deliver outstanding service to our clients.
You’ll be an integral part of an entrepreneurial team within a fast-paced business. You’ll need to love what you do and care about the work you and your team produce.
You will be responsible for creating and delivering marketing strategy for your clients, helping to design and implement tactics that produce results, engage audiences, boost brand awareness as well as build profiles. You will deliver strategy workshops, focus groups and coordinate events. You will use your creative ideas to drive initiatives that will bring long-term success.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Managing new client accounts along with existing ones
- Meeting with clients and determine the customer’s marketing needs
- Strategic point of contact for clients and establish long term relationships
- Performing senior-level client negotiations, with clear and substantive speaking, writing and presentation skills
- Developing and building the client relationship at every level including briefings, costings, project planning and overall responsibility of their successful delivery
- Providing the highest level of service, supporting the agency in creative and commercial success
- Be instrumental in the development of any new business opportunities, nurturing existing and new relationships in a pro-active way
- Be able to convincingly pitch ideas and proposals to the client
- Gain a thorough understanding of our clients’ challenges and needs
- Develop and implement strategic and operational plans for the growth of your accounts
- Accurately manage budgets, ensuring all projects are estimated and invoiced correctly and contribute to income forecasting and reporting
- Meet key performance (KPI) goals in respect of business development and client satisfaction
What You Will Need:
- Able to work remotely and as part of a team
- Experience in managing multiple projects in a fast-paced creative environment
- Ability to build strong and collaborative relationships with clients at varying levels of seniority
- Able to think creatively and add value wherever possible
- Able to constructively challenge the client and knowing when this is necessary, manage internal issues and work through challenges to facilitate project delivery
- Good self-motivation, strong sense of initiative and ability to work under pressure combined with great organisational and time management skills
- Forecasting, estimating and managing budgets are essential skills
- Pro-active in spotting opportunities to improve the growth of both existing and potential client accounts
- Excellent business acumen, able to converse well with senior contacts
- Desire to continue to learn and develop your skills
- UK driving license
To apply for this role please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date : 28th May 2021